Studying in New Zealand can open up opportunities like never before!
NZ has a great deal to offer its students! It is increasingly becoming a popular destination as the educational hotspot of the world. With world-class institutions and a supportive ecosystem where you will be encouraged to answer your calling and pave your own path forward, NZ is a dream destination for students.
Consider Studying in New Zealand!
A Student Visa is suitable for those who want to pursue a full-time course or schooling in New Zealand for a period greater than three months. With this visa, you are eligible to study a course of your choice at the institute of your choice. Depending on the visa conditions, you may also work for up to 20 hours per week during the term and full-time over the holidays to support yourself. And in some cases, depending on the level and the type of course undertaken, it is also allowed for the immediate family (partner, spouse or dependent children) to come along.
You can find more details here:
Why study in New Zealand? Here’s why!
New Zealand has an exemplary educational system, and many of the schools and institutions are recognized the world over as leading providers. There are quite a few attractive features.
- 1: The tuition is among the lowest in the world.
- 2: Institutions follow a British-based education system, and it is delivered at a fraction of the cost.
- 3: The degrees are recognized around the world as hands-on, relevant and practical.
- 4: The quality of education is high throughout. The state has a provision to check and validate every course, program, and certificate for quality and accuracy.
- 5: Not only that, but the support services for international students are awe-inspiringly great. International students receive thorough guidance enabling them to succeed in their programs.
Everybody has a different sense of purpose, and if you were not convinced by the reasons listed above, here are a few more exciting ones:
- 1New Zealand is a fantastic place to learn English, and then practice your newfound skills with the warm and friendly locals.
- 2NZ is one of the most beautiful countries with bustling cities, thriving culture and scenic outdoors. And studying here opens up the avenues to explore the country and experience something new.
- 3NZ is a melting pot of cultures and races, and the exposure to such diversity is a moving experience. While you study different subjects, you also build fascinating friendships with people from all around the globe.
And the list goes on:
- 1Smaller class sizes mean you will receive personal attention
- 2The study system is designed to encourage innovation and originality
- 3You can stay and work for up to 3 years in total with a post-study Work Visa
- 4You can bring your immediate family along while studying a level 7 or above qualification
- 5Opportunity to settle permanently in New Zealand with an NZ PR!