H-2B Visa Skilled / Unskilled Worker
Are you Foreign National with Experience in any of the following Jobs ?
|Wait Staffski||Host Staff||Housekeeper|
|Food & Beverage||Concierge||Sales Assistance|
|ServerSki Lift Operator||Dining Room Attendant||Lifeguard|
|Dishwasher||Line & Prep cook||Bus Staff|
If you Answered "Yes, "then You May Be Eligible for the H-2B Visa !
The H-2B Visa category is for Non-agricultural temporary worker (such as the ones listed above). The H-2B Visa category allows employers in the United State to bring foreign worker to the U.S. to fill Temporary Jobs, when there is a high Demand. However, Potential H-2B visa Applicants must be from an Eligible H-2B Visa Country. Additionally, the U.S. Employer must submit a Temporary Labor Certification Application to the Department of Labor (DOL) before the Employer can Petition for an H-2B Visa Applicant
Which Country's Nationals are Eligible for H-2B Visas?
Are you Foreign National with Experience in any of the following Jobs?
|New Zealand||Peru||Romania||South Africa||Ukraine||Australia||Bulgaria||Costa Rica|
|South Korea||United Kingdom||Belize||Canada||Croatia||El Salvador||Honduras||Israel|
A Foreign National whose Country is not Included in this list may only be granted an H-2B Visa if the U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security Determines that it is in the U.S. Interest for that Foreign National to be Granted to H-2B Visa.
What are the Requirements for an Employer to file for a Foreign Worker for an H-2B Visa?
To Qualify of H-2B Visa Classification, an Employer must show.
- That the Job is Temporary. The Employer's need is Considered Temporary if the Job is for only one-time, for a Season, on a peak - load need, etc.
- That there are not enough U.S. workers who are Able, Willing, Qualified, any Available to do the Job.
- That Hiring the Foreign worker will not Decrease pay for U.S. worker in similar Jobs or that it will Adversely affect the working Conditions of similar U.S. workers.
What is the basic H-2B Visa program process?
The following are the steps for the H-2B Visa program
- 1. The Employer submits a Temporary Labor Certification application to the Department of Labor (DOL)
- 2. After receiving a Temporary Labor Certification, the Employer must submit a Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker (Form I-129) form requesting H-2B workers
- 3. Prospective H-2B workers may apply for the H-2B Visa with the U.S. Department of State. U.S. Embassy or Consultant Abroad, or U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
How long can I stay in the U.S. on an H-2B Visa ?
An H-2B Visa holder may stay in the U.S. for the period of time Approved on the Temporary labor Certification, usually no longer than one(1) year. The H-2B Visa may be extended in one - year increments. The maximum period of time that an H-2B Visa holder can remain in the U.S. is three (3) years. After a stay of the maximum three years, an H-2B Visa holder must leave and remain outside the United State for a continuous period of three (3) months before seeking readmission as an H-2B visa holder.
Can my family accompany me to the U.S. on an H-2B Visa?
Yes, spouses and Unmarried children under twenty - one (21) years of age of an H-2B Visa holder may seek Admission on an H-4 Visa H-4 Dependent Visa Holders are not allowed to work in the United States.
If you are U.S. employer who is unable to find a suitable skilled worker in your Industry, the H-2B Visa category can help you hire a Foreign Worker. Although there are no Educational Requirement for an H-2B Visa, the worker must be from an Eligible H-2B Visa Country. If you are a Foreign National and have entered the United State on a different Visa, you can change your Status to an H-2B by having are employer who is Interested in sponsoring you.
America H2B Work Permit & H4 Visa
1. Document Checklist (Applicant : Spouse & Child) (Compulsory Colour Copy With Notary)
- Copy of Passport (all Pages)*
- 6 Photos (50mm x 50mm, White Background, 80% Face)
- Marksheets Of 10th, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduation, Masters (all Acadamics)
- Work Experience Letter (Present & past)
- Completed Personal Information With Family
2. Form Formalities (DOL)
3. Conditional Offer Letter
- Birth Certificate, Pan Card, Voting Card
- Marriage Certificate (If Married)
- Salary Slips - If Any (Present & Past)
- Bonafide Certificate Of Child (If Any)*
- Abroad Visit Details (If Any)
- Past Application Details (If Any)
4. Forms & Application Procedure
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Property Valuation Report